- On the Windows Start menu, click the Lync Deployment Wizard icon.
- Click Install (or Update) Lync Server System.
- In the Lync Server 2013 – Deployment Wizard, on the Welcome to Lync Server deployment page, in the Step 3: Request, Install or Assign Certificates section click Run.
- In the Certificate Wizard window, select External Edge certificate and then click Import Certificate.
- On the Import Certificate page, next to the Select Certificate file box, click Browse to locate and select your SSL certificate file.
- If the certificate file contains the private key, check Certificate file contains the certificate's private key and then type the Password.
- Click Next.
- On the Summary page, verify that your information is correct and then click Next.
- On the Executing Commands page, verify that the import is completed (Task status: Completed) and then click Finish.
On the Certificate Wizard main page, select External Edge Certificate and then click Assign.
Note: Don't worry if your certificate doesn't appear yet in the Certificate Wizard list. After you Assign the certificate, it should appear in this list.
- In the Certificate Assignment wizard on the Certificate Assignment page, click Next.
- On the Certificate Store page, do the following:
- Click View Certificate Details to verify that you've installed the correct certificate.
- On the Certificate Assignment Summary page, verify that the certificate assignment details are correct, and then click Next.
- On the Certificate Store page, click Next.
- On the Executing Commands page, verify that that certificate assignment is completed (Task status: Completed) and then click Finish.
- To verify that you certificate has been properly installed, the "status" in the Status column on the External Edge Certificate should be Assigned.
Your certificate has been installed.
Updated 11 months ago